Entertainment Publicity Intern
How Serene Agency can grow your PR career...
Serene is creating an environment ............
What you'll learn on the field...
● Develop and own the execution of the monthly content calendar
● Measure success rates through media
● Interact with clients and members of media
● Copyright, craft press releases & develop press materials
● Pitching and securing mid and high level press opps for clients
● Covering Tv tapings and press days
● Brainstorm and develop media opportunities
● Serve as the secondary contact for clients across national broadcast, print and
● Participate in an array of PR campaigns (music, film, tv, food, branding, philanthropy,
● Brainstorm and develop campaign strategies
What we expect for you to already have...
Some experience in Marketing, PR, Business, or Hospitality
Drive to win
Team orientated attitude
Understanding of basic public relation; Press releases , pitches, etc